PART A. Acceptance of Terms
(i) the aartrio website and mobile application, including the classified advertisements, forums, various email functions and Internet links, and all content and Aartrio services available through the domain and sub-domains of Aartrio located at www.aartrio.com (collectively referred to herein as the "Website"), and
(ii) the online transactions between those users of the Website who are offering services (each, a "Service Professional") and those users of the Website who are obtaining services (each, a "Service User") through the Website (such services, collectively, the "Services").
- (1) you are either a Service Professional or a prospective Service User,
- (3) you authorize the transfer of payment for Services requested through the use of the Website, and
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT.
PART B - TERMS APPLICABLE TO CUSTOMERS
Bookings are deemed to be placed with the aartrio portal. Bookings may also be made by calling the site phone and speaking to the supervisor. Payment is made using cash or Credit/Debit card (Subject to availability). Aartrio reserves the right to cancel or restrict bookings subject to availability
You will be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and vehicle information. You must ensure that the information provided by you is correct, complete and not misleading. You should also inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you have provided, by updating your details, so we can communicate with you effectively.
B) Provision of Services to Customers
We will make certain services available to you. The services will include:
- The search service providers for your car Cleaning/repair/servicing or any other work related to your vehicle.
- To view detailed profile of cleaners and their ratings information and the ability to post feedback and ratings in relation to any service provider you have used as a result of your use of this Website. You must only book a service if you have a genuine requirement for the work detailed to be performed. You must only post Feedback in relation to a Service Provider if you have used them as a result of your use of the website. We are continually seeking to develop and improve the services we offer and so we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to make changes to any part of the service without notice.
C) Our Responsibilities to you
If you use www.aartrio.com Services as a Customer, you acknowledge and agree that the services, we provide are subject to the following limitations and disclaimers:
Although we have asked all users to use www.aartrio.com responsibly, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information you view or receive of Service Providers. This includes any information contained about details of Service Providers, who are listed in our directory or quality of service you may receive from Service Providers you avail using www.aartrio.com.
If you use www.aartrio.com, you also acknowledge and agree that information contained in any sections are intended to be indicative only and will not form the basis of a binding contract between you and any Service Provider.
If you choose to instruct a Service Provider to carry out any work for you as a result of your use, we strongly recommend that you conclude your own written agreement with them clearly detailing the work to be done and the price to be paid. We will not be a party to any agreement or contract which you conclude with a Service Provider as a result of your use of www.aartrio.com without the knowledge of Aartiro.
PLEASE NOTE: We (www.aartrio.com.) will not, under any circumstances, have any responsibility to you or liability to you for the performance or quality of any work which you ask any Service Provider to carry out without mentioning the same in the contract with aartio.
Some services made available for booking to you include the opportunity to make payments facilitated through our service. Such payments will be made using trusted third party payment gateways or Cash or Debit/Credit Cards. By making a payment through www.aartrio.com, you undertake that the credit or debit card details, or third party wallet login credentials that you provide are for your own credit or debit card, or wallet account shall be kept confidential. And that you have sufficient funds to make the payment for the services booked. In cases where cash on delivery (COD) is offered and selected as a payment method, full payment must be made directly to the collection agent authorized by AARTRIO who would visit your place and collect Cash.
All prices are listed on our service menu which can be found on the site. We reserve the right to change pricing without prior notice.
- We will perform the services selected by you from our service menu with all reasonable skill and care.
- Whilst the Aartrio shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that its servants or agents shall take reasonable care of the vehicle whilst in its custody (including without limitation where the vehicle is washed and cleaned), the company shall not be liable for:
- Damage to, loss of the vehicle or any part of it, or any of its accessories or any of its content and/or
- Damage to any other property, arising from, or in connection with the company’s custody of the vehicle.
- Where such liability is proved to arise, and only to the extent it is proven to arise, as a result of negligence, a criminal act or breach of statutory duty on the part of the company or its servants or agents.
- In addition, the Aartrio accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage, however caused, resulting from or in connection with the seizure of the vehicle by the police, H.M. Customs & GST or any person lawfully authorised to do so.
- The servants or agents of the company have no authority to accept any valuables or other articles for safe custody and the Company will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any such articles which a customer purports to leave in the safe custody or keeping of the company, its servants or agents.
- Customers are requested to deposit their valuables in a safe deposit box or other secure place prior to leaving the vehicle in the Aartrio custody.
- You must disclose to Aartio all defects, damage, or weakness in your vehicle, known or suspected by you, which may be affected by the services prior to our commencing with the cleaning process.
- Aartrio do not undertake to insure your vehicle against loss while it is in our possession.Insurance of your vehicle is at all times your responsibility.
- Any complaints about our work cannot be considered unless reported within a reasonable period.
- You will be liable to us for any death, injury or damage suffered by us or our staff attributable to any defect in your vehicle or any harmful contents.
- It should be noted that polish and other cleaning products can be slippery and extreme caution should be exercised when collecting your vehicle.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for loss or damage caused as a consequence of failing to heed this warning.
- Old or non original paintwork can be damaged in the cleaning process. All such defects shall be indicated to our staff prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
- Child seats and booster seats must be refitted by you. We will not be able to refit seats under any circumstances.
- You confirm that you have a spare set of keys for the vehicle and that we shall not be liable for loss or damage caused to you or the vehicle by our losing the keys or locking them in the vehicle.
- Older cars may have weaker plastics and we agree to provide the services at your risk in respect of vehicles over 3 years old.
H) THE SERVICES:
The vehicles wash service or any other service selected by you as per the website are offered by us only.
I) TERMINATION OF SERVICES
K) APPLICABLE LAW